We love paella & after watching this video we hope you do too! A paella like these would be great for your next get together with friends & family.
Every Summer we try to reinvigorate & keep our paellas looking fresh while providing a visual splash of color & taste. On that note, this year we came up with a truly original use of our pineapple centerpiece that we think you’ll appreciate. After carefully searching high & low on the web we were not able to find a similar use of paella, pineapples & floral fauna to deliver such a dramatic presentation for your enjoyment. May you enjoy the visual feast – Paella Guy
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1lb Mexican Chorizo
- 1 7oz. Can of Chipotle Peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 Cups of Chicken Stock
- 4 Cups of canned or fresh refried beans
- Lightly brown chorizo and cook onion in leftover grease.
- Coarsely chop onion and sautee until caramelized.
- Combine beans, chorizo and onions in pan over medium heat.
- Puree chipotle peppers in blender and add to bean mix, stir well.
- Add chicken stock until you get desired consistancy and simmer for 10 mins.
- Make sure to stir constantly while simmering.
- Get your favorite cerveza, chips and enjoy!
Here’s a recipe to try this Labor Day that involves vino and shortribs, two of our favorite pairings for a BBQ. The key to this recipe is the wine, orange juice and lot’s of time. If you can marinate overnight great, if you can do two or three nights even better! Try your own combination of spices but, make sure to maintain equal amounts of vino and orange juice at all times. Happy grilling and don’t work too hard this Labor Day, cheers!