Please tell us about your Paella Party.
Terms & Conditions
- All deposits are made to lock-in a specific date and are non-refundable if the event is cancelled.
- Events must be cancelled seven days in advance in order to avoid incurring the full cost of the scheduled services.
- Our minimum head count is 30 however; we will cater paella parties under 30 people at an additional cost of $8/person above the quoted paella option that is selected.
- California sales tax applies to our services.
- Gratuity is added to our invoices.
- Travel is billed at $75/hr when applicable.
- Paella Guy is not responsible for insuring that people with seafood allergies do not consume paella or suffer adverse reactions from consuming fish products found in the paella. All of our paella contains multiple seafood items unless otherwise stated. We can accommodate non-seafood paella, please inquire.
- Payment is due on date services are rendered.
- Paella Guy will arrive at your location 1 ½ hours before serving time to prep and setup equipment. We will begin paella 1hr before serving time and be ready to serve approximately at the desired time. Paella Guy serves paella, cleans work area and departs about an hour after paella is served.
- Our services include the paella, salad, bread and appetizers if specifically ordered. We do not provide serving utensils but, can provide if arranged at additional cost.