A peak at what it looks like when we prepare paellla for a year all over wine country in Northern California.
Every Summer we try to reinvigorate & keep our paellas looking fresh while providing a visual splash of color & taste. On that note, this year we came up with a truly original use of our pineapple centerpiece that we think you’ll appreciate. After carefully searching high & low on the web we were not able to find a similar use of paella, pineapples & floral fauna to deliver such a dramatic presentation for your enjoyment. May you enjoy the visual feast – Paella Guy
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1lb Mexican Chorizo
- 1 7oz. Can of Chipotle Peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 Cups of Chicken Stock
- 4 Cups of canned or fresh refried beans
- Lightly brown chorizo and cook onion in leftover grease.
- Coarsely chop onion and sautee until caramelized.
- Combine beans, chorizo and onions in pan over medium heat.
- Puree chipotle peppers in blender and add to bean mix, stir well.
- Add chicken stock until you get desired consistancy and simmer for 10 mins.
- Make sure to stir constantly while simmering.
- Get your favorite cerveza, chips and enjoy!